Find an Artist
By type of art
Select from the categories below to find artist by “type of art”.
Select from the list below to find artist by “location”.
ZONE 1 (north)
Bundoora, Watsonia north, Watsonia, Greensborough, Briar hill, St Helena, Eltham north, Montmorency.
- Penelope Aitken (Montmorency) – painting & installation
- Anne Bennett (Bundoora) – interdisciplinary artist – painting, drawing and installation
- Josephine Cassar (Montmorency) – ceramics
- Kathy Chouliaras Lewis (Montmorency) – contemporary & fine art: acrylics, mixed media, inks
- Dianne Collins (St Helena) – ceramics
- Felicity Gordon (Watsonia) – installation art, painting, drawing, sculpture, collage, works on paper, nature journaling
- Michael Mark (Montmorency) – painting/drawing
- Patricia McCarthy Henry (Montmorency) – knitted textile art pieces
- Helen Platania (Greensborough) – mixed media artist
- Jutta Pryor (Bundoora) – digital Prints, etchings, photography & film
- Sanctum Studios (Greensborough, collective) – sculpture, drawing, painting, limited edition prints, giant puppets, street art, sculpture, photography
- Kobie Swat (Montmorency) – painting
- Julie Walker (Greensborough) – collage, mosaics, jewellery
ZONE 2 (east)
Macleod, Yallambie, Viewbank, Lower plenty.
- Nadine Dudek (Viewbank) – watercolour artist
- Melissa Fraser (Lower Plenty) – painter, oil on canvas
- Phillip Howe (Lower Plenty)
- Carol Kirkwood Gardner (Macleod) – spatial practice, installation, multidisciplinary, kinetic, textile, abstract.
- Anthony Williams (Lower plenty) – painting, sculpture, drawing
ZONE 3 (south/west)
Heidelberg West, Belfield, Heidelberg Heights, Heidelberg, Rosanna, Ivanhoe, Eaglemont, Ivanhoe east.
- Nicole Bester (Greensborough) – painting and collage (acrylic paintings & watercolour)
- Deborah Bowen (Rosanna) – glass
- Vladimir Esipov (Ivanhoe) – sculpture
- Ruth Shepherd (Ivanhoe) – mosaic, sculpture, digital art, photography, collage
- Textile Art Community Art Space (TACAS) – Heidelberg West (collective) textile and fibre art, custom-made clothing and baby bedding, drawing, painting, printmaking, jewellery making, sculpture, installation, ceramics, photography, creative journaling, upcycling, recycling and other sustainable practices.